1. TEAM BUILDING & CULTURE CHANGE
Target: - Corporate organizations, existing functional or cross -functional teams,
Organized groups. Objectives:
- To help the team members know and understand their roles and obligations in a
- Explore what a “team” is-and the issues that have to be resolved to improve
teamwork in the organization.
- Review communication styles and their effects on internal and external
- Increase sense of support, Trust and cooperation within the management team
and other cadres of staff.
- Enhance staffs’ problem solving skills in order to give quality service delivery.
- Equip the delegates with interpersonal skills that would enhance positive
-Re- alignment of the corporate culture of an organization with its strategic plan.
-Develop an understanding of collaboration and how to create it at the work
- Develop team building intervention s for the team /the entire organization.