All Managers and Team Leaders
To impart the skills required to inculcate a performance culture within an organization.
The participants will be able to set challenging performance standards, measure output and reward accordingly. The overall result will be increased staff morale and productive capacity, improved individual and organizational performance.
Performance generate overal growth in all aspects
- Appraisal System
- Principles of Performance Management
- Reasons for Introducing Performance Management
- Critical Success Factors
- Motivation and Performance
- Matching capacity to the job
- Stretch performance standards